Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Parasitology PowerPoint Lecture Notes

Powerpoint links collected from the website of :Prof Sudheer Kher, Prof TV Rao & Dr. Ekta


Powerpoint Presentations
  1. Introduction + Lab Diagnosis
  2. General characters of parasites
  3. Intestinal & Luminal Protozoa E. histolytica QuizQuizQuiz
  4. Leishmania
  5. Trypanosomes Quiz
  6. Malaria
  7. Intestinal sporozoa & Toxoplasma
  8. Cestode
  9. Trematodes 1/2
  10. Trematodes 2/2
  11. Intestinal Nematodes Ascariasis QuizQuiz
  12. Tissue Nematodes Quiz
  13. Nematodes Summary



To Download above files first click on the topic name. Then click the download icon on the upper middle part of opening page((Google drive Page) as shown below,



Don't forget to visit my other best posts in  section. 

NB: www.medicalppt.blogspot.com only collects and share links from other websites ,"Everything under one umbrella " .We do not host or modify the presentations.These lecture notes are sole property of original uploaders. We are just sharing them for helping medical education world wide.Still if anybody wants to remove their presentation from here, please feel free to contact us. For Medical E-Books Download visit http://mediconet.blogspot.com/

Related Posts

Parasitology PowerPoint Lecture Notes
4/ 5
Oleh

1 comments:

October 7, 2019 at 6:53 PM delete

ARE YOU AWARE NOW, THAT NATURALLY YOU TOO, CAN PERMANENTLY GET RID OF HERPES, CANCERS FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
It wonderfully worked for me;
At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu motivated me to contact him for help!
I was curious about this possible cure, I don't want to be left out without a trial so I contacted him as well.
Some hours later he replied me with a health form to fill which I filled accordingly, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything for a cure. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbs. It was even more easier than I expected, I never even imagined that I will get my parcel within two days. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of medication I have already perceived life and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to testify of life again in me.
At that point cure is now visible, so I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@mail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

Reply
avatar